COMPLIANCE WITH LEGISLATION
The information provided on telt-sas.com will be periodically modified and changes will be incorporated in new editions, even in the event of typographical error or technical inaccuracy. The reproduction, representation, modification, publication, transmission, transformation, total or partial, of the site and its content through any process and with any support is prohibited.
Unauthorized use of the site, its content or information disclosed therein, is the responsibility of the user and constitutes an infringement punished by articles L 335-2 and subsequent of the Intellectual Property Code.
The same applies to the databases that appear on the telt-sas.com website from time to time, which are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998, which has been transposed into the Intellectual Property Code of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases. For this reason, any reproduction or extraction implies responsibility on the part of the user.
The telt-sas.com site gives access to other sites through hyperlinks. Since TELT is not the operator of these sites, it will not be able to verify their content under any circumstances. Consequently, TELT cannot in any case be held responsible for the content of the linked sites, nor for any collection and transmission of personal data, installation of cookies or any other action having the same purposes and performed through this site.
Any public or private site is authorized to establish a link to the telt-sas.com site provided that:
- the pages of the telt-sas.com site are not connected within the pages of another site.
- only the main URL is used: www.telt-sas.com (without a connection to a subdomain).
In compliance with article 6.III of French law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004, we specify that the website telt-sas.com: is published by the simplified joint stock company Tunnel Euralpin Lyon Turin (TELT- SAS), registered with the register of companies of Chambéry under number 439 556 952. Its registered office is at Savoie Technolac – Bâtiment “Homère”, 13 allée du Lac de Constance CS 90281, 73375 Le Bourget du Lac cedex, FRANCE. The general telephone number is +33 04 79 68 56 50.
The director of the site’s publications is Hubert Du Mesnil, in his capacity as Chairman of the Board of Directors of TELT-SAS.
TELT SAS assumes the site allocation.
In the event of an anomaly or difficulty in navigating the site, the manager of the site can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through its social profiles, TELT intends to present and promote the various aspects of its work, encouraging collaboration between institutional partners, local authorities, communication operators and the public.
The issues that are addressed through a variety of channels mainly concern:
- Publicly relevant news about TELT’s activity
- Development of work at Italian and French construction sites
- Environmental Reports
- Press review
- Video and photographic content
- Research and studies
- Events and exhibitions involving TELT or its Partners
Content will be managed in Italian and/or French depending on the circumstances and characteristics of each channel.
- Company web site
- LinkedIn profile
- YouTube channel
- Write with respect for spelling, high/low, and using good manners.
- Stay on topic and intervene only with useful contributions for everyone and with specific questions.
- Avoid controversial, abusive or vulgar tones when expressing your point of view.
- Verify that third-party data, quotes, and other content are true and up to date.
- Do not post or comment to promote companies, brands or other public or private entities for commercial or political purposes.
- Do not make your sensitive data public or disclose your e-mail or telephone numbers.
- Do not publish images, videos or texts that damage the privacy or dignity of others
- The company keeps its channels up to date in order to ensure the transparency of its work and the sharing of its aims.
- The company is committed to ensuring proper and timely management, both formally and in terms of content.
- The company avoids addressing issues not directly related to its work and objectives.
- We only publish the data, quotations and content of third parties if they have been authorized, certified and updated.
- The company avoids mentioning companies, brands or other public and private subjects except for information and in any event only for non-promotional purposes.
- The company is free not to answer questions and possibly “ban” or report users who do not comply with the rules set out in this document to the managers of individual social networks.