GDPR / Cookies / DPO contacts
We would like to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (hereinafter “GDPR”) provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. In accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we would like to inform you of the following:
CATEGORIES OF DATA: Tunnel Euralpin Lyon Turin SAS will process your personal data as follows:
- Automatically collected data. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the operation of this website collect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system, browser and computer environment used by the user. This data is processed, in the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to monitor its proper operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the experience of web browsing.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not require consent and the possible compilation of specifically prepared forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. The voluntary sending of e-mails by you to our e-mail addresses does not require any further information or consent requests. On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed in the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data contained in these forms in order to send the request.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data in the possession of TELT SAS are collected directly from the interested party.
- DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is TELT SAS with registered office at Savoie Technolac, Batiment Homere- 73381 Bourget du Lac cedex- Parc Tecnologique nord 13 Allée du lac de Constance, with registered office in Italy at Via Borsellino 17/B, 10138 Torino, Turin, and can be contacted by phone at (+39) 0115579221 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- DATA PROTECTION OFFICER: can be contacted at the operating headquarters in via P.Borsellino 17/B 10138 – Turin, by telephone on (+39) 0115579221 (ext..228) or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING: The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent and is carried out for the following purposes: To improve the experience of web browsing.
- DATA RECIPIENTS: Within the limits relevant to the purposes of processing indicated, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfil your specific requests. Your data will not be disclosed in any other way. The persons responsible for and in charge of the processing are specifically identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated periodically.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: Data collected on the Company’s servers in Italy and France are not subject to transfer to non-EU countries.
- RETENTION PERIOD: The data collected will be stored for a period of time no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was processed (“conservation limitation principle”, art. 5, GDPR) or in accordance with the deadlines laid down by law. The retained data is periodically checked for obsolescence in relation to the purposes for which it was collected.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES: The interested party has the right to request of the Data Controller access to his/her data, their rectification or deletion, for the processing to be limited and/or the possibility of opposing the processing of the data, to request the degree of portability of the data, to revoke processing consent, making use of these and the other rights provided for by the GDPR by means of a simple communication to the Data Controller. The data subject may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, as provided for in Art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to bring an action before the appropriate courts (Article 79 of the Regulation).
- COMPULSORY CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory while browsing our website
- DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data provided by you will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and subject to the obligations of confidentiality which govern the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed using both IT tools and on paper or any other suitable medium, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1f of the GDPR.